Joy to the World, the Lord is Come, Let Earth Receive her King!”
“If there’s a day in history that I’m familiar with, without a doubt one day stands out December 25.”
It hardly matters whether you believe that Christ was born of a virgin or that he was the descendant of the House of David or whether you believe that he will come again in Glory to judge both the quick and the dead, or in the resurrection of the dead in their flesh and the life in the world to come. The simple fact is that the symbolic value to which hundreds of millions of people attach and attribute to this day is indeed “the hope and fears of all the years.” The hope that people have for a good and decent life, whether those hopes be articulated by white, black, brown, yellow or red people, are embodied in the preaching called “The Good News” of the Gospels.
The lessons taught by that certain Rabbi Yeshua, son of Joseph, brother of James, are among the greatest lessons ever taught, and I don’t see how anyone can possibly argue with the truth, beauty, and value of the words that came down to us in those four amazingly short books attributed to his friends Mattias, Marcos, Lucas, and Ioannis.
Yes, there is no day in history like December 25, even if the “historical” Jesus was more likely to have been born closer to March 25 (I like to think that the historical Christos and I have a few things in common, and so I can imagine that the historical Jesus shared “my sign” and I’m an Aries…..)
No more beautiful speech was ever given than the Sermon on the Mount, and I do not see how people of all faiths cannot follow those words of justice and wisdom.
This year I am not sending out any Christmas Cards or Greetings by regular or electronic post.
For the First Time in 7 years I am spending the entire Holidays with my own only born son Charlie, and between all the crises with Orly and the various mortgage cases, there’s just been no time.
But to all my family, my friends, acquaintances, and yes, even to my enemies and critics (including the commie-pinko-bastards on so many hateful sites who ridicule me and everything I do), I say,
“PEACE ON EARTH, GOOD WILL TOWARDS MEN” and advise them all
“To LOVE THE LORD THE GOD WITH ALL THY HEART AND ALL THY SPIRIT”
“TO LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF”
—because on these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets….
Yes, I would love my neighbors (and even my enemies and critics, which now include Dr. Orly Taitz) as myself, and by “love” I mean all that Jesus and St. Paul meant rendered in that Greek word “Agape”. I tried to teach Orly this lesson all year, but it is particularly good to remember it at Christmastime,
it is good to remember that aside from Christ’s preaching in the Gospels, the greatest wisdom in the New Testament is found in St. Paul’s Letter to the Corinthians, Chapter 13:
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not Love, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all Faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not Love, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not Love, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Love suffereth long, and is kind; Love envieth not; Love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8 Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth Faith, Hope, and Love, these three; but the greatest of these is Love.
- 70th Anniversary: On the Day of Love, Remember Dresden February 13-15, 1945
- A Failed Petition for Writ of Certiorari: the Most Important Project of the Year
- About Charles Edward Lincoln, III: For Family, Home, and Freedom (Make it Real)
- Joan of Arc’s 600th birthday in France—Vive Marine Le Pen and the Front National!
- Jon Roland & Shelley Sue Thomson in 2006-2007—Revisiting the Most Unkindest Cut of All….. Treachery not only by Friends, but by Friends for whom one has done so much indisputable good….
- JUST NUKE NEW ORLEANS NOW! (Don’t dissipate history and culture gradually, Please get rid of it ALL AT ONCE, ONCE AND FOR ALL, why waste time?)
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Reviewing the History of some things that did and some things that never happened in 1997 or any time since….
- Race-Based Standing: the most outrageously perverse violation of Civil Rights laws in America (the Warren Court was a Fraud)
- Reconstructed Ethnohistory of the Southwest (In Memory of Cynthia Irwin-Williams & her field School at Salmon Ruins, San Juan County, New Mexico, ENMU)
- The History of Lago Vista 1997-8, and of the US District Court for the Western District of Texas
- TMI: Inflationary Facebook & Wikipedia lead to Depreciation of Knowledge & Information
- What healing or reconciliation can be found in Historical Lies and Present Self-Deception? Since the Bishop has not Responded, I write again, this time to Orissa Arend
- WHERE WEALTH (AND CHEAP ELECTRONIC KNOWLEDGE) ACCUMULATE AND MEN DECAY—from the Enclosure Acts to Einstein and the I-Phone….
- New Orleans—the New Athens—the Glory of the South
- Avialae S. Horton and Stephanie Deboisblanc, November 18, 2017
- The Changing Face of Homelessness in America: the Former White Middle Class Professionals and Veterans (Essays around the case of Daiva Sanda
- SIMULATION OF LEGAL PROCESS: Two Faces of Attorney Fraud in Florida Foreclosures (Plaintiff’s and Defendant’s)—but under Rule 1.540(b)—-IT AIN’T OVER TIL IT’S OVER!
- False Flag Background to 2015-2017 for Critics of Confederate Secession and “Treason”
- A Million Scarlet Roses, Alla Pugacheva (English & Russian Lyrics)
- SIMULATION OF LEGAL PROCESS: Two Faces of Attorney Fraud in Florida Foreclosures (Plaintiff's and Defendant's)---but under Rule 1.540(b)----IT AIN'T OVER TIL IT'S OVER!
- About Charles Edward Lincoln, III: For Family, Home, and Freedom (Make it Real)
- FORGED PROMISSORY NOTES: We Need Other Examples of Expert-Verified Forged Promissory Notes Wachovia to Wells Fargo Transition---Please Help if you have information.
- Senior Reverend Barry Taylor, All Saints Church in Beverly Hills, has resigned: WHY?
- When is a Pastor Embezzling from a Church? As the Feast of All Saints Approaches---is it time to Open the Barry Taylor Case to real inquiry as to all sides?
- In Kenya, they obviously know which way is up, while Americans remain totally clueless...... this 20 year old mother obviously understands U.S. Politics a LOT better than most Republicans and so-called Conservative Commentators do.....Lucas Daniel Smith provided the best proof....
- And what WAS Mohammed Atta doing in Portland?
- "Rickety Tickety Tin"---an allegedly Irish ballad about domestic violence, and how the guilty always go free....
- Jerry O'Neil wins major victory against the Montana Bar, strikes a blow against "Legal" Monopoly restrictions on freedom of speech and association
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008