- 70th Anniversary: On the Day of Love, Remember Dresden February 13-15, 1945
- A Failed Petition for Writ of Certiorari: the Most Important Project of the Year
- About Charles Edward Lincoln, III: For Family, Home, and Freedom (Make it Real)
- Joan of Arc’s 600th birthday in France—Vive Marine Le Pen and the Front National!
- Jon Roland & Shelley Sue Thomson in 2006-2007—Revisiting the Most Unkindest Cut of All….. Treachery not only by Friends, but by Friends for whom one has done so much indisputable good….
- JUST NUKE NEW ORLEANS NOW! (Don’t dissipate history and culture gradually, Please get rid of it ALL AT ONCE, ONCE AND FOR ALL, why waste time?)
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Reviewing the History of some things that did and some things that never happened in 1997 or any time since….
- Race-Based Standing: the most outrageously perverse violation of Civil Rights laws in America (the Warren Court was a Fraud)
- Reconstructed Ethnohistory of the Southwest (In Memory of Cynthia Irwin-Williams & her field School at Salmon Ruins, San Juan County, New Mexico, ENMU)
- The History of Lago Vista 1997-8, and of the US District Court for the Western District of Texas
- TMI: Inflationary Facebook & Wikipedia lead to Depreciation of Knowledge & Information
- What healing or reconciliation can be found in Historical Lies and Present Self-Deception? Since the Bishop has not Responded, I write again, this time to Orissa Arend
- WHERE WEALTH (AND CHEAP ELECTRONIC KNOWLEDGE) ACCUMULATE AND MEN DECAY—from the Enclosure Acts to Einstein and the I-Phone….
- Although a fight currently waged against metal and mortar, the glee attending the left’s dismantling of New Orleans’s Confederate statuary has taken on the stink of bloodlust. Down go the statues of Beauregard, Davis, and Lee; up come&n…
- Requiem for Pierre Gustave-Toutant Beauregard
- On Thursday, September 17, 2015—I spoke to the New Orleans City Council….
- Wrap the Bonnie Flag ‘Round Me, Boys
- Bardot: ‘You Can See Macron’s Lack of Empathy in His Cold, Steel Eyes’
- A Million Scarlet Roses, Alla Pugacheva (English & Russian Lyrics)
- About Charles Edward Lincoln, III: For Family, Home, and Freedom (Make it Real)
- MERS as NOMINEE (from Living Lies)
- Charles Edward Andrew Lincoln, IV: Happy 20th Birthday---two decades since Hurricane Andrew and "Little Hurricane" arrive at the same time in West Palm Beach
- Jerusalem, my heart's true home….
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
Monthly Archives: March 2015
No, Virginia, Obama is NOT a Fascist like Hitler; he’s a Communist, just like he says he is…..so are the Bushes….so don’t go around insulting the memory of Benito Mussolini, Francisco Franco, Sir Oswald Moseley…..and Senator Huey Pierce Long of Louisiana….
In my writing on this blog, and even in my personal correspondence, I often refer to the current system in the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe as “Corporate Communism”. I realize this sounds oxymoronic to some people—an inherent contradiction in terms, kind of like “Jumbo Shrimp” or “Microsoft Works”—so I thought I should make a clarifying statement. May people realize that the United States is neither what it used to be in the past nor what it pretends to be at present, although most people would admit that we have gone a long way down the road to socialism, at the very least. In February of 2009, right after Obama was sworn in as President for his first term, Newsweek Magazine trumpted on its cover “We are all Socialists Now”—-well, let me just clarify that Newsweek was not speaking for me, directly or indirectly, because I never authorized it to do so, and I certainly didn’t vote for Obama….
As for defining “corporate communism”, some people like to call it “Fascism” but I object to the use of that term as historically inaccurate and non-descriptive. (Compare Aaron Russo’s Movie, “From Freedom to Fascism”). Many people who use this term intend to criticize the current status quo in America, but neither America nor any of the other Western powers are in any sense “Fascist” in the early 20th century sense of that term as used by Mussolini, Franco, Moseley, or even the followers of Huey Long of Louisiana.
Communism was a system envisioned by many 19th Century Philosophers and Economists but made especially famous by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels in a pamphlet published in London in February 1848 called “The Communist Manifesto”— and, up to a point, Fascism was a reaction against Communism and other forms of modern socialism.
The universal features of Communism, as crystalised in the writings of Karl Marx, are the abolition of the family, private property, and the Democratic Republican “Bourgeois” State (“Bourgeois”) basically referring to the “Middle Class” of productive tradesmen and women who live in cities.
“Corporate Communism” is what we have in the United States today: the government imposes an economic system based on consumer credit debt that effectively makes all citizens and residents of the United States slaves.
I call it “communism”, and it seems to me that this is the only appropriate label, because *(for all intents and purposes) individual property ownership has been abolished in the United States by a combination of predatory (high interest, inflationary), government sponsored financing FIRST ENVISIONED IN THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO OF 1848 as a means of abolishing or absorbing all private property by and through Central Banking.
The government has taken a stand against Religion and all the institutions and sacraments of Christianity in particular so that the family can be abolished. And the judicial and financial attack on and the sociological and psychological subversion of the family and private property, and the destruction of the middle class, guarantee the collapse of all Constitutional and Democratic-Republican forms of limited government, in favor of the kind of Police State Despotism that Americans are slowly but surely becoming all to familiar with and accustomed to and accepting of.
This is actually the opposite of “Fascism” which protected individual and family ownership of real estate and other property above all other civil rights, favored the bourgeois middle class and its “family values”, protected traditional religious faith and traditions against atheism and psychology, and in general was “conservative” and “traditional” in its socio-cultural orientation. Whether this is a good thing or bad thing, it’s NOT what we have in Modern Europe, America, Australia, China, or Japan (and its seeping all through Latin America and the rest of the world with lightening-like speed, so that “Corporate Communism” based on non-Capitalized Credit, can accurately be described as the current, modern “World System”.
I call the modern European-America-Japanese-Chinese system “Corporate” Communism because the government acts through Corporate Agents to accomplish specialized goals, but all these corporations are effectively part of and one-in-the same with the Federal Government.
In other words, the through a pretense that all property is held privately, just in the name of corporations (or because of, as a derivation or derivative of, corporate financing).
But these corporations (including all banks, all dependent on ONE SINGLE CENTRALIZED SYSTEM known as the Federal Reserve System, which produces the vast majority of “notes” used in every day commerce as “legal tender”) could not possibly exist without the government regulations which shape, organize, and in breathe life into their very CORPORATE being.
Without government contracts and financing and programs of economic stimulus (including the planned distributional and utility infrastructure) these corporations could not exist….
So the American “Corporate System” is in fact neither private and nor capitalistic at all. It is merely a sophisticated implementation of the Communist Manifesto of 1848 which operates by and through so many veils smoke seen through two way and reflective mirrors that nobody even realizes what is really going on…..
Is America a Nation of Gullible, Useless Idiots? (Apparently, some Communists think we are Useful—like Obama maybe?)
http://newsrotator.com/blog/post/the-rise-of-communism-in-america-a-warning-to-americans (with gratitude to Frank Mannarino for sharing)
- Posted: March 30th, 2014 at 10:51 PM
THE RISE OF COMMUNISM IN AMERICA: A WARNING TO AMERICANS
America is the last beacon of hope for the world and for freedom. If we allow freedom to slip away, our generation will forever be remembered as the generation that knew the most and did the least to prevent it. We have a moral obligation to educate everyone around us to the dangers of socialism, communism, Marxism, Leninism, the welfare state and big government. If we are to stop the destruction of what is left of the free world, we must force our government to stop funding and aiding the soviet military industrial complex.
“You Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism. We won’t have to fight you. We’ll so weaken your economy until you’ll fall like overripe fruit into our hands.” ~Nikita Khrushchev
“The goal of socialism is communism.” ~Vladimir Lenin
In 1848, Karl Marx wrote and introduced The Communist Manifesto. It has been regarded as one of the world’s most influential political manuscripts. The manifesto offers an analytical approach to “class struggle”, offering itself as a replacement to capitalism.wikipediawikipedia
Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov was a KGB Propagandist who defected from the USSR to the United States in 1970. In 1984, he was interviewed by G. Edward Griffin on the topic of subversion. Mr. Bezmenov shares his insight and speaks candidly about communism, the stages that must be completed before communism can take hold of a nation and whether he believes communism is a reality for the United States of America. Mr. Bezmenov sounds the alarm to Americans and warns of the dangers already facing this nation and what will happen if measures are not taken to defeat the Marxist-Leninist ideology.
Some of the terminology Mr. Bezmenov uses in the video is not clearly defined, so we’ve outlined some of the terms beforehand in an effort to help you better understand the video. The information Mr. Bezmenov imparts is priceless to our freedom and liberty and should be mandatory viewing for educational institutions, at all levels.
The term “Subversion” or “Ideological Subversion” refers to an attempt to transform the established social order and its structures of power, authority, and hierarchy; a process by which the values and principles of a system in place, are contradicted or reversed. Subversion changes the perception of reality and targets the populace of the enemy and is synonymous with psychological warfare.
The term “Useful Idiot” is a pejorative term used by the Soviets for people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause; a term that describes Soviet Sympathizers in Western countries and in the United States in particular.
The term “Demoralization” refers to a breakdown in the moral standards of a nation. People that have been demoralized are unable to assess truth and facts, even when authentic proof has been shown to them contrary to their beliefs.
The term “Destabilization” refers to the breakdown of society within a nation. Communism generally targets capitalism and attempts to break down the economic system which will lead to crisis.
For further reading on destabilization, please see: Capitalism Destabilized – How Do We Prepare To Overthrow the U.S. Government. Or you can view the PDF.
The term “Crisis” is exactly what you would expect it to mean. Once a nation has been destabilized, the natural order immediately following is crisis. Crisis is the final stagebefore communism is fully instituted.
The term “Normalization” is a cynical expression borrowed from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in 1968, Brezhnev said, ‘Now brother Czechoslovakia is normalized.’ Normalization is the exact opposite of Destabilization. At this stage, the leftists, progressives, professors, homosexuals, Marxists, Leninists and any other group of people that helped to bring about communism, are almost always eliminated from the new society.
The term “Active Measures” is a form of political warfare to influence the course of world events through media manipulations and seeks to collect intelligence.
The term “Disinformation” is intentionally false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false. Disinformation is designed to manipulate the audience at the rational level by either discrediting conflicting information or supporting false conclusions. A common disinformation tactic is to mix some truth and observation with false conclusions and lies, or to reveal part of the truth while presenting it as the whole.
The term “Propaganda” is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of the community toward some cause or position. Propaganda statements may be partly false and partly true. Propaganda is usually repeated and dispersed over a wide variety of media in order to create the chosen result in audience attitudes.
The term “Espionage” involves a government or individual obtaining information considered secret or confidential without the permission of the holder of the information. Espionage is inherently clandestine, as it is taken for granted that it is unwelcome and, in many cases illegal and punishable by law. It is a subset of intelligence gathering, which otherwise may be conducted from public sources and using perfectly legal and ethical means. It is crucial to distinguish espionage from intelligence gathering, as the latter does not necessarily involve espionage, but often collates open-source information.
The following four stages must be completed in the order listed before any existing power structure can be replaced with communism:
The demoralization of a nation generally takes between fifteen to twenty years to complete. This is the time to expose one generation of youth to Marxist-Leninist ideology, unchallenged by any other political ideology.
“Give me just one generation of youth, and I’ll transform the whole world.” ~Vladimir Lenin
There are six areas in which the demoralization process happens:
- Religion (Distract attention from real faith)
- Education (Get control of the youth)
- Social Life (Friendships, Families, etc.)
- Power Structure (Substitute elected officials with unelected people)
- Labor Relations (Unions are the death of natural exchange or capitalism)
- Law and Order (Change perception: Ex: A criminal is not a criminal but a defendant)
Demoralization occurs in entertainment, the arts, the breakdown of the family, Social Justice programs like child support as well as political correctness.
The leftists/progressives are instrumental in the destabilization process of subversion, only to destabilize the nation. After destabilization is complete, they are no longer needed by the communist system. When they finally understand that they were used, they will become angry and revolt. There is no place in a Marxist-Leninist regime for dissenters and are usually eliminated from the new society. These are the people that Vladimir Lenin referred to as “Useful Idiots”.
Destabilization generally takes between two to five years to complete and encompasses the growth of big government, the economy, defense systems, foreign relations and the promises of government entitlements.
There are three areas of focus within the Destabilization process:
- Economic (Radicalization of human relations: fighting – Normal relations are demoralized)
- Law and Order (Society becomes more antagonistic)
- Media (Positions itself in opposition to society in general)
It is interesting to note that “Sleepers” within the target country, “awake”, or rise up after the Demoralization process is complete and position themselves in jobs of leadership, such as: professors, law enforcement – within prominent public positions. These sleepers actively involve themselves in the political process.
These sleepers, once awake and engaged, concentrate on creating chaos and strife within society. Hot-button issues such as homosexuality are made into human rights issues, demanding these groups be recognized and respected. Other issues that cause chaos are equal rights, abortion, economic issues, ridistribution of wealth (Socialism) and income inequality.
After the crisis or collapse occurs, a violent change in power, structure, and economy takes place. Crisis can happen by either civil war or invasion.
A crisis can take as little as six weeks to complete. At this stage, there is no turning back from communism and the fate of the nation is sealed. During crisis, the following will occur.
- Installation of self-appointed committees (Revolutionary committees)
- People will look for someone or something to save them. Government always has the solution
Normalization lasts indefinitely. This is the stage when communism is fully instituted and the people within its society lose any rights they had prior to the takeover. Groups of people that fought so hard for rights during the destabilization phase, such as homosexuals, will no longer have “rights” and will likely be eliminated from the new society. The beautiful utopia the leftist/progressives envisioned will no longer be a reality.
After contemplating the four phases of communism and weighing it against our current political state, it should be crystal clear that the United States is in the last stage of destabilization. If a major event, whether manufactured by the government, or real, comes to pass, it will surly be the spark that ignites and thrusts our nation into crisis.
I consistently hear people asking the same question: “Why don’t the republicans stop Obama?” or “Why hasn’t Obama been impeached?” The answer is simple. We have a one-party system, whereby both the democrats and republicans are playing on the same side. What we see on the news is nothing more than political theater; it is disinformation. Both parties are working toward the same goal – communism.
As you watch these videos, please keep in mind that Mr. Bezmenov spoke about communism in 1984; thirty years from the time of this article. When you consider current events and social/political climate in the United States today, you will better understand how and why our country is in the state that it’s in. Mr. Bezmenov’s words and predictions are eerily prophetic and accurate.YouTubeYouTubeYouTubeYouTube
45 Declared Goals From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen
(Completed goals in red)
- U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
- U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
- Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
- Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
- Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
- Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
- Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
- Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
- Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
- Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
- Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
- Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
- Do away with all loyalty oaths.
- Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
- Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
- Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
- Gain control of all student newspapers.
- Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
- Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
- Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
- Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
- Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
- Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
- Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
- Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
- Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
- Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
- Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
- Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
- Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
- Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
- Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
- Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
- Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
- Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
- Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
- Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
- Internationalize the Panama Canal.
- Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Please read Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov’s Love Letter to America for further reading on communism.